Minnesota Timberwolves Fastbreak Foundation 50/50 Raffle Rules and Regulations
The Minnesota Timberwolves FastBreak Foundation has partnered with Minnesota Youth Athletic Services to host the Timberwolves 50/50 raffle during each home game this season to help support Minnesota Youth! By purchasing a raffle ticket at a game you have a chance to win cold hard cash! The money pot grows as each ticket is sold. Help build the pot and support Minnesota youth by participating at the next game! Sellers will be throughout the arena in yellow aprons. Selling locations and more information can be found outside of sections 121 and 201. Hurry, ticket sales end at the end of the 3rd quarter!
To view the winning numbers of the 50/50 Raffle CLICK HERE
1. All Minnesota Youth Athletic Services RAFFLE tickets, transactions, participants, purchasers and winners are subject to these Official
Rules, and to all applicable statutes, rules and regulations, including but not limited to the Minnesota Gambling Control Board, the
Rules and Regulations adopted pursuant thereto, and all other applicable rules and regulations adopted by any regulatory and/or
enforcement agency having jurisdiction with respect to the activities to which these Official Rules apply.
2. Winning RAFFLE tickets will be randomly drawn by MYAS staff. The winning RAFFLE ticket number will be announced immediately
after the drawing and will be posted on the MYAS website (www.myas.org) for a period of 15 calendar days after such game. The
winning ticketholder need not be present at the time of the drawing in order to win.
3. In order to prove entitlement to any Prize (as defined below), the winning RAFFLE ticket holder must submit all documents required by
these Official Rules to the MYAS at 1011 Osborne Road, Spring Lake Park, MN 55432 on or before the day that is 15 days following the
drawing. MYAS business day office hours are between 8:00am and 4:00pm Central Time. When the Prize Claim Expiry Date occurs on a
Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, the Prize Claim Expiry Date is hereby deemed to occur on the next MYAS business day.
4. In order to prove entitlement to any Prize, the winning RAFFLE ticketholder for each game must submit the valid designated winning
RAFFLE ticket to the MYAS, together with a completed Winning Ticket Claim Form and an IRS Form W-2G, which forms may be
obtained at the point of redemption of the winning ticket. Failure to produce the valid winning RAFFLE ticket and complete a Winning
Ticket Claim Form and IRS Form W-2G on or prior to the Prize Claim Expiry Date will result in forfeiture of the related Prize.
5. All winning RAFFLE ticketholders may be subject to an additional withholding tax, which will be part of the Winning Ticket Claim Form.
6. The winning RAFFLE ticketholder shall be entitled to a cash Prize equal to fifty percent of the net proceeds. A check in the amount of
the Prize, net of any withholding, if applicable, will be mailed to the winning 50/50 Raffle ticketholder within 15 days after such
ticketholder has submitted the valid designated winning RAFFLE ticket along with proper identification and executed and delivered a
valid Winning Ticket Claim Form and an IRS Form W-2G to the MYAS in accordance with these Official Rules.
7. All Prizes not properly claimed on or prior to the applicable Prize Claim Expiry Date, and all mailed Prize checks which are returned
undeliverable, are hereby deemed forfeited, and any or all of the amount of such forfeited Prizes shall be retained by the MYAS to be
used for its charitable purposes as required by law.
8. By purchasing a RAFFLE ticket, each winning ticketholder agrees to have his or her name and likeness published by the MYAS solely for
publicity and promotional purposes without notice, review or approval and without further payment or consideration.
9. No person who is under the age of 18 years old may purchase a RAFFLE ticket or claim any Prize related to the purchase or possession
of a winning RAFFLE ticket. Employees of the MYAS are not eligible to enter or win.
10. All RAFFLE ticket sales are final.
11. A RAFFLE ticket is void, and the holder thereof is ineligible to receive any Prize relating thereto, if there is reasonable proof, in the sole
discretion of the MYAS, that such ticket was stolen, not properly issued, ineligible, illegible, altered, counterfeit, or printed in duplicate
or in error.
12. Unauthorized persons copying, selling or altering the MYAS RAFFLE tickets are subject to prosecution.
13. The MYAS is not responsible for lost or stolen RAFFLE tickets or tickets redeemed in error by their respective employees, members or
14. The MYAS is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation and is conducting the RAFFLE with limited assistance from Raffity, but the MYAS is
solely responsible for the operation and conduct of the RAFFLE.
15. By participating in any MYAS RAFFLE, each participant and his or her successors, heirs and assigns (collectively, a "Participant") hereby
releases and forever discharges the MYAS and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries and members, as well as the employees,
directors, officers and agents of any of the forgoing entities, from any and all costs, fines, claims, injuries, losses, damages or liabilities
of any nature whatsoever to persons or property, which such Participant may now or hereafter assert, including but not limited to
claims for injury, death, illness or damages, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, receipt, ownership,
possession, misuse or use of any Prize or participation in any MYAS RAFFLE. Each Participant further waives any right to claim
ambiguity in the operation of any MYAS RAFFLE or in these Official Rules. Each Participant agrees that the MYAS and the
Timberwolves have made no representation, warranty or guaranty, expressed or implied, in law or in fact, relative to the operation of
the RAFFLE or to any Prizes, and are not responsible for any errors in the RAFFLE operations, prizes or materials. Each Participant
waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys' fees or any damages from or against the MYAS
other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to purchase a RAFFLE ticket.