Thunder Youth Basketball Camp
- Two-day camp for ages 5-16
- Thunder Youth Basketball Fall Break camps offer half-day sessions that give kids the opportunity to hone their basketball skills, as well as focus on life lessons such as teamwork, sportsmanship and respect.
- Please note: For all Thunder Youth Basketball camps, Thunder players or coaches may visit as their schedules allow, but player/coach appearances are not guaranteed. Each camp participant will receive a Thunder Youth Basketball T-shirt.
YOUTH CAMP SCHEDULEThunder Fall Break Youth Basketball Camp
Santa Fe Family Life Center
Oct. 16 and 17, 9am - 12pm
6300 N. Santa Fe Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Thunder Youth Basketball Junior Camp
- Five-day camp for ages 5-9
- Thunder Youth Basketball junior camps give an introduction to the fundamentals of the game. These camps provide a positive, non-competitive environment to excite kids at all skill levels about the game of basketball. Daily activities will include drills and games geared toward guiding the beginner through the basics and helping to form proper habits at an early age.
Thunder Youth Basketball Flex Camp
- One- to five-day camp for ages 5-16
- Can't make it all five days? This summer, we're offering two flex camps that give you the option to come for as many days as you'd like. Just pick the number of days you can come and tell us which dates your child will be there. Your child will still get all the benefits of a Thunder Youth Basketball camp, but with the flexibility to work around your calendar.
FLEX CAMP SCHEDULEComing Soon...