Every practice, every road trip and every day at the training facility last season, Eric Maynor supported his Thunder teammates and worked tirelessly in his rehab efforts after sustaining a knee injury early in the 2011-12 season. Maynor’s teammates could rely on him for assistance, as an extra set of eyes on the bench and in the film room. Maynor has played in 146 games for the Thunder. From running the offense and distributing the basketball to using his quickness to stay in front of opposing guards, Maynor brings energy to the floor each time out. When in the game, Maynor leads the Thunder offense and brings a calming, under control approach.
- FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME:
"Life." Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence are just hilarious in the movie, and "Bernie Mac" is a classic.
- FAVORITE MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN RECENTLY:
"21 Jump Street"
- FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME:
"Song Cry," by Jay-Z
- LAST SONG PLAYED ON YOUR IPOD:
"No Worries," by Lil Wayne
- MOST MEMORABLE COMMUNITY EVENT WITH THE THUNDER:
Helping repair a house for a family. We all went there and did everything, putting new windows in, painting, cleaning. We had a great time with that. … It just feels good to help people out, knowing their situation.
- FAVORITE PRO SPORTS TEAM OUTSIDE OF THE NBA:
Minnesota Vikings and Atlanta Braves
- FAVORITE THING ABOUT OKC, and WHY:
The people. I love it here and love the people. Everybody is so nice.
- FAVORITE TV SHOW, NOW AND PAST:
"Everybody Hates Chris" and "Family Matters"
- FAVORITE CARTOON WHEN YOU WERE A KID:
- FAVORITE ATHLETE WHEN YOU WERE A KID:
Randy Moss, when he was with the Vikings.
- ONE PERSON YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET:
Martin Luther King
We're just trying to get out here and get better and keep the same focus that we've been taking into games. Instead of (just) trying to get better as individuals, we try to get better as a team.