Liggins is known as a defensive stalwart, who uses his length, aggressiveness and physicality to wear down opposing wings or guards. The intensity, tenacity and ferocity with which Liggins attacked the defensive end of the floor, along with the hustle he displayed throughout training camp intrigued the Thunder coaching staff. The young guard/forward has had an opportunity to continue to improve his game throughout the course of the season while learning from fellow lock-down defender Thabo Sefolosha and seeing time with the Tulsa 66ers. One area in which Liggins wants to improve is his jump shot to add balance to his overall game. Liggins has been honing all aspects of his game to become a more complete player on both sides of the ball and also already shown he can provide an energetic spark off the bench who brings intensity on the defensive end.
- FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME:
"The Shawshank Redemption" I really love Andy how he played that role. Clever movie, he made that movie … I don't know why, it inspired
- FAVORITE MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN RECENTLY:
"The Green Mile"
- FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME:
"Extemely Bleseed" by 2 Chainz
- Last Song played on your IPod:
- MOST MEMORABLE COMMUNITY EVENT OF MY CAREER:
It was an inspiration for me … going to the school, reading a book to the children was an inspiration for me.
- Favorite Pro Sports Team outside of the NBA:
- Favorite thing about OKC, and why:
A lot of restaurants and plenty of options. Nice people.
- Favorite TV show:
"Martin" and "The Three Stooges"
- FAVORITE CARTOON WHEN YOU WERE A KID:
"Tom and Jerry"
- Favorite Athlete WHEN YOU WERE A KID:
- Person you'd like to meet:
Everybody gets treated the same way. Everybody is accountable, and that's what I like about the organization.