2013-14 Downloadable Schedule
Microsoft Outlook Import (.CSV file format)
Click Here(Firefox users Right-Click and Save Link As, Control-Click on a Mac OSX) and select the "Save" option to download the file. After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- Select "Import and Export" under the File menu.
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Click the "Browse" button, find the desired csv file (schedule.csv), click OK, select "Allow duplicate items", and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- Check the box that says, "Import Schedule.CSV' into the 'Calendar' folder". Also make sure to highlight the item "Import Schedule.CSV' into the 'Calendar' folder". The "Map Custom Fields" button will then become clickable. Click the "Map Custom Fields" button to edit your choices.
- In the "Map Custom Fields" box, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. It is fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below:
- SUBJECT to Subject
- START_DATE to Start Date
- START_TIME to Start Time
- END_TIME to End Time
- DESCRIPTION to Description
- LOCATION to Location
- REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off (if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder)
- REMINDER_DATE to Reminder Date (if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder)
- REMINDER_TIME for reminder time if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder
- Click OK
- Click Finish
Microsoft Outlook Import (.ICS file format)
1. Use above instructions with the ICS version found here: http://www.nba.com/thunder/schedule/2013/schedule.ics. Steps to Add to your Google Calendar:
1. Select Add \ Import calendar on the bottom of the Other Calendars box on the left side of the window
2. Copy and paste http://www.nba.com/thunder/schedule/2013/schedule.ics in the 'Public Calendar Address' field.
3. Click 'Add'. Steps to Add to your iCal for MAC OS users:
1. Choose Calendar > Subscribe in iCal.
2. Copy and paste http://www.nba.com/thunder/schedule/2013/schedule.ics in the 'Subscribe To' field.
3. Click 'OK'.
ADD TO MOBILE DEVICES
1. In Safari, click on this link: http://www.nba.com/thunder/schedule/2013/schedule.ics
2. Click the button in the upper-right corner to add all events to your calendar.
3. Select the calendar to which you want to add the schedule.
For Android phones:
Follow instructions for adding schedule to your Google Calendar, and sync your Google Calendar to your Android phone.