Login to My Oklahoma City Thunder Account
INTRODUCING THUNDER MOBILE TICKETING
We are thrilled that you will be joining us at Chesapeake Energy Arena for the 2013-14 Thunder season!
As part of our ongoing efforts to find fresh and innovative ways to enhance your game experience, we are excited to introduce Thunder Mobile Ticketing for this season. Thunder Mobile Ticketing offers you the convenience of using your smartphone as your game ticket, providing access to the arena with a unique barcode that can be scanned from your screen. Once your barcode is scanned, you will receive a printed seat locator as you enter the arena. It's that easy!
You can still easily print, transfer/for ward or resell seats using your Online Account Manager, which you can access through THUNDER-MOBILE.COM. From that site, you'll be able to manage tickets on your computer or with a new mobile-friendly site on your smartphone, tablet or other mobile device.
All the information you need to start using the Thunder Mobile Ticketing is available in this guide. However, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact your personal Thunder account manager or visit THUNDER-MOBILE.COM for an online tutorial. Thank you for your support of Thunder Basketball, and we hope you enjoy the convenience of Thunder Mobile Ticketing!
MOBILE TICKETING AT A GLANCE
AT ANY GATE
Visit THUNDER-MOBILE.COM and log in to your Online Account Manager to access your Thunder mobile ticket. For admission, simply present your smartphone or your printed ticket at any arena entrance. There is no need to go to the box office. YOUR SMARTPHONE IS YOUR TICKET!
The gate attendant will scan the barcode on your mobile ticket and print out a Seat Locator to help you and arena support staff find your seat(s).
GETTING STARTED: ONLINE ACCOUNT MANAGER
In addition to your personal account manager who can help answer questions and handle requests, you have 24-hour access to your tickets and the tools you will need to use them effectively throughout the season.
Through your Online Account Manager, you can easily assign, transfer/forward or resell your Thunder tickets.
Visit THUNDER-MOBILE.COM and enter your account ID or email address, and your password to log in to your Online Account Manager.
HOW TO: USE YOUR SMARTPHONE AS YOUR TICKET
- Log in to your Online Account Manager using any mobile device.
- From the mobile landing page, select "View Your Tickets" under the drop-down menu.
- Tap the individual ticket or "select all" for the tickets you would like displayed and select "View Your Tickets" at the bottom of the screen. *NOTE: If using an iPhone, you can transfer your ticket(s) to Passbook.
- Your ticket(s) will be displayed on the following page with a barcode.
- Bring your smartphone to any arena entry and receive a Seat Locator once a gate attendant has scanned the barcode.
HOW TO: TRANSFER/FORWARD YOUR TICKETS
1. Select the specific seat(s) that you wish to transfer/forward. 2. Tap or click the "Transfer to a Friend" option and follow the prompts to enter the name and email address of your recipient. 3. Once completed, you will receive a confirmation email and your recipient will receive an email prompting them to log in or create an online account. From there, they can accept or deny the tickets you transferred.
PLEASE NOTE: For security reasons, transferring/forwarding a ticket online will automatically void your original ticket when the recipient accepts the ticket(s).
There are no fees for you or your recipient to transfer/forward or receive tickets through the THUNDER-MOBILE.COM.
HOW TO: RESELL YOUR TICKETS
Selling your tickets for any Thunder home game has never been easier. Your tickets will be posted for resale through NBATICKETS.COM, which is accessible to both other Season Ticket Members and the general public. You have the ability at any time to modify the posting price, or cancel the posting entirely, as long as your tickets have not been purchased.
- You will also be notified via email when your tickets have been purchased or that your posting has expired.
- All postings for tickets listed for resale expire ninety (90) minutes following tipoff of that game
The proceeds from your sale, which are 95 percent of the selling price, either will be stored on your Thunder account as a credit to use toward at a future ticket purchase or can be automatically deposited into your chosen bank account. Funds are not applied to your account unless specifically requested.
*NOTE: This feature is expected to be available for Thunder Mobile Ticketing at a to-be-determined date during the 2013-14 season.