FAQs and Benefits
Q: How do I become a Devon Thunder Kids Club member?
A: You can purchase a Kids Club membership for $25 at the Thunder Shop in Chesapeake Energy Arena.
Q: What benefits do I receive for being a Kids Club member?
A: Membership benefits include: The 2012-13 season will bring lots of new and exciting benefits for our members including the new Rumble bobblehead!
- 2012-13 edition Rumble bobblehead
- Devon Thunder Kids Club lanyard
- Membership card
Additional benefits consist of:
- 20% discount on Rumble appearances, Thunder Girl dance clinics and youth basketball camps
- 10% discount on regularly priced youth merchandise at the Thunder Shop
- Invitation to the event on December 16th at Science Museum Oklahoma with scheduled appearances by Thunder players, Thunder Girls, Thunder Drummers and more!
- Discounted admission at White Water Bay and Frontier City
- Free admission at Science Museum Oklahoma EVERY Tuesday (*with a paid adult admission)
Q: I have my membership card and kit, now what do I do?
A: Access the Kids Club homepage, hit "Activate your 2011-12 Kids Club Membership HERE!" and input your information. You will receive confirmation once your information is submitted.
Q: Why do I need to activate my membership card?
A: It is the only way to receive the Kids Club e-Newsletter with information on all of our Rumble photo opportunities, Thunder Girl autograph signings and your exclusive invitation to our spring event!
Q: How do I receive my discount on youth merchandise?
A: Present your Kids Club membership card to the cashier at the Thunder Shop in the Chesapeake Energy Arena or Thunder Shop in Leadership Square and receive 10% off your youth merchandise purchase.
Q: I've lost my membership card, can I get a replacement?
A: E-mail us at KIDSCLUB@THUNDER-NBA.COM and we will issue you a replacement membership card for $5.
Q: When does my membership expire?
A: September 15, 2013
Q: What if I have a question about my membership benefits?
A: E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help answer any of your questions.