Job Posting - Video Production Coordinator
The Oklahoma City Thunder is currently seeking an individual for the position of Video Production Coordinator. The Coordinator is responsible for video and motion graphic content creation, design and animation for in-arena presentation. The Coordinator oversees, produces and executes the integration of live-action footage, generated graphics, text still imagery and sound to create 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional motion graphic animations and fulfill corporate contractual commitments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in planning, creating, implementing and executing video/production elements used during all home games
- Conceptualize, design and transform scripts and visualizations into fluid, highly effective 2D and 3D animations
- Assist in logging and organizing video footage
- Assist in producing video packages, animations, crowd prompts, etc.
- Participate in video shoots (camera, audio, lighting, set design, etc.)
- Game day support including uploading LED animations and importing video clips into Crossfire
- Work as part of the team video production control room team during all home games
- Design and create 2D/3D video elements for use in other media presentations for various departments
- Assist with special events including Season Ticket Member functions, Thunder Watch Parties, grassroots
marketing events, and playoff activities
- Assist in fulfilling all internal and external video production requests
- Research and recommend software/hardware to design, develop and assemble motion graphics and animations
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or industry equivalent in Visual Effects/Motion Graphics and a minimum 3-5 years’ experience in professional motion graphics design/animation.
- Experience with a professional sports team is a plus
- Working knowledge of general production equipment (Sony XD, DSLR, audio, lighting, etc.)
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word and
Excel, Macromedia Flash, Flash ActionScript and Chyron a plus
- Must be an effective team leader and team member
- Ability to take ideas from concept to completion
- Have solid writing skills and creative storytelling ability
- Highly organized, patient and detail-oriented
- Must have good communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be willing to work extra hours including flexible schedule for evenings, weekends and holidays as
This is a full-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Producer, Media Production.
Quailified Candidates should send a resume and cover letter detailing interest to:
Human Resources Oklahoma City Thunder
208 Thunder Drive Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Fax: (405) 208-4777
Please reference the Job Title in your correspondence.