Ticket Sales Associate (Part-Time)
The Oklahoma City Thunder is currently seeking Ticket Sales Associates to support the Thunder ticket sales staff in a multitude of different areas including staffing Thunder sales booths, helping ticket representatives with groups and fan experience packages, data collection and conducting in-arena surveys.
- Assist in the Thunder’s goal of creating a Thunder experience specific to each guest’s interests by actively in gauging guests to complete their own personal myOKCThunder.com fan page.
- Support sales staff by staffing game night sales booth and aiding in group fan experience packages
- Assisting the Thunder Sales teams in their daily pursuit of individual and company sales goals at Thunder and Tulsa 66ers related events
- Learning and using in-house ticketing software
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Knowledge of tablet PC and survey technology preferred
- Candidates must be professional, personable, organized, responsible and punctual
- Candidates must be self-motivated and have a high energy level
- Possess a strong work ethic and good attention to detail
- Must be able to generate original and imaginative solutions to business opportunities
- Must be able to work a minimum of 75% of the Thunder home games, including evenings, weekends and holidays
This is a part-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Manager, Inside Sales.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter detailing interest to:
Oklahoma City Thunder
211 N. Robinson Ave, Suite 300
Oklahoma City, OK 73102 Fax: (405) 208-4777
Please reference the Job Title in your correspondence.