The Oklahoma City Thunder Ticket Office is seeking a highly motivated and outgoing person for a part- time position to assist in the day-to-day ticket office operations. You will work closely with the ticket operations and guest relations staff while being surrounded by the best fans in the NBA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer in-bound phones with the highest level of courtesy and accurately answer guests’ inquiries
- Assist in resolving guest conflicts and complaints
- Greet guests as they approach the box office, answer questions and direct guests to appropriate
- Provide support for other ticket office related tasks such as filing, mailing, answering emails, etc.
- Must stay current on all events scheduled at the Chesapeake Energy Arena
- Assist in daily box office setup and breakdown
- Maintain and stock supplies for the box office windows on game days
- Maintain a well-organized, clean work area and assist in daily up-keep and maintenance of all box
- Become knowledgeable in pricing, discounts, promotions and Thunder policies and procedures
- Process multiple forms of payment including cash and balance to all payment receipts nightly
- Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School diploma required; some college experience preferred
- Computerized ticketing experience with Archtics and/or Ticketmaster Host system a plus
- Strong and rapid comprehension of basic mathematics
- Should have prior cash handling experience
- Ability to learn and retain a large amount of team and arena information
- Must be able to work in a fast paced customer service environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
This is a part-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Ticket Operations Coordinator.
Quailified Candidates should send a resume and cover letter detailing interest to:
Human Resources Oklahoma City Thunder
208 Thunder Drive Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Fax: (405) 208-4777
Please reference the Job Title in your correspondence.