The Storm Chasers will consist of enthusiastic individuals who display the ultimate Thunder spirit and are able to energize the crowds at all Thunder home games this season. Squad members will be responsible for activating contests and promotions with fans in addition to leading various cheers with uninhibited enthusiasm. Additionally, select Storm Chasers will also have the opportunity to perform on the acrobatic dunk team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entertaining and energizing fans through initiating crowd chants
- Performing in front of large crowds
- Executing all promotions on-court and in the stands
- Distributing promotional items
- Greeting fans at the door
- Running the T-H-U-N-D-E-R flags
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Some type of dance, tumbling, stunting, improv, theater or related performance experience is desired but not required
- Ideal candidates are outgoing, energetic, charismatic, possess a unique talent or skill set, or simply the life of the party
- Ability to simultaneously handle numerous tasks and perform under tight time schedules
- Strong communication skills and customer service orientation
- Desire to perform in a professional sports environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Work schedule may require evenings including all home game nights, weekends and holidays
- This is a highly physical job including standing for long periods of time, jumping, etc.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
This is a part-time position reporting to the Game Presentation & Entertainment Coordinator.
Date: Wednesday, September 10th
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: Thunder Corporate Office inside Chesapeake Energy Arena
208 Thunder Drive
Oklahoma City, OK 73102