Season Ticket Account Manager
The primary responsibility of the Season Ticket Account Manager is to build relationships with assigned Thunder Season Ticket Members in an attempt to increase retention. The Season Ticket Account Manager will accomplish this by calling, e-mailing and visiting Season Ticket Members throughout the year.
By providing personalized service to each and every account, Season Ticket Account Managers will work to build enduring relationships with our Season Ticket Members. The overall goal of the Season Ticket Account Manager is to ultimately increase Season Ticket Member loyalty and overall renewal percentages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of Season Ticket Members
- Maintain communication with respective Season Ticket Members through phone, e-mail and personal visits
- Perform call campaigns to inform Season Ticket Members of payment deadlines, time changes, etc.
- Work with accounts that have a high No Show Rate so they can more effectively utilize their tickets
- Utilize CRM system to track and report progress of relationships with all portfolio accounts
- Grow personal account base through service selling
- Handle renewal of Season Ticket Members
- Work game night events and Season Ticket Member Central area
- Attend weekly department meetings
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A four-year college degree is preferred
- Excellent Guest Relations skills
- At least 1 year of Guest Relations and/or Season Ticket management experience
- Ability to handle problems and Guests in an efficient and courteous manner
- Excellent phone presence and professional manner
- Good verbal communication skills
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Positive attitude
- Flexibility with scheduling
This is a full-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Manager, Season Ticket Retention.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter detailing interest to:
Human Resources Oklahoma City Thunder
211 N. Robinson Ave, Suite 300
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Fax: (405) 208-4777
Please reference the Job Title in your correspondence.
*The Professional Basketball Club, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer*