Job Posting - Production Assistant (Seasonal)
The Oklahoma City Thunder is currently seeking individuals to take part in a short-term project in our broadcasting department. This is a great opportunity to gain work experience in the professional sports or broadcasting industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and catalogue Thunder Video Archive footage in fine detail
- Log pre-recorded footage and live games
- Classify and label media
- Fulfill footage requests for use in live programming, and post production shows
- Operate video retrieval systems
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Knowledge of NBA Basketball
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
This is a part-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Broadcast Production Manager.
Quailified Candidates should send a resume and cover letter detailing interest to:
Human Resources Oklahoma City Thunder
208 Thunder Drive Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Fax: (405) 208-4777
Please reference the Job Title in your correspondence.