The Oklahoma City Thunder is currently seeking qualified individuals for the part-time position of Marketing Associate for the 2014-15 Thunder Season. Associates will assist in the implementation and activation of all marketing promotions at Thunder home games. This position offers experience in a professional workplace and is an ideal training environment for the professional sports industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gain hands-on promotional experience in professional sports as part of the Thunder marketing staff
- Assist with game night and event duties
- Game night concourse set-up and execution
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ability to be proactive and simultaneously handle numerous tasks
- Outgoing personality
- Seeking a career in marketing and promotions
- Superior attention to detail
- Problem solving and creative skills are preferred
- Strong communication skills and customer service orientation
- Desire to work in the area of professional sports is preferred
- Must maintain a flexible work schedule to accommodate all Thunder home games, including any
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
This is a part-time position reporting to Marketing Coordinator.
Quailified Candidates should send a resume and cover letter detailing interest to:
Human Resources Oklahoma City Thunder
208 Thunder Drive Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Fax: (405) 208-4777
Please reference the Job Title in your correspondence.