The Business Analytics Coordinator works closely with other members of the CRM, Database Operations, and Analytics team, assisting with various database, analytics, and research duties for the Oklahoma City Thunder. Working in the fast-paced environment of a professional sports organization, the Coordinator is detail and deadline oriented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve as the primary contact for the design, test, execution, and reporting of the Thunder’s email marketing programs, which include a weekly email newsletter program “Thunder Insider”, several automatically-triggered email programs, and other sales and retention related email communications.
• Manage email campaigns and monitor performance matrix. Provide new techniques, insights and suggestions to improve the effectiveness of database marketing. Implement A/B test and assist with new email designs and programming.
• Provide database support to the Thunder’s online data capture programs and sponsor promotions. Help manage TSA program on game nights for customer intercept surveys and data capture surveys.
• Serve as the primary contact for the design, test, execution, and reporting of the Thunder’s customer service surveys. Build monthly customer research highlight reports, and provide analytical results.
• Support internal business research and analytical projects. Build game night analytics report and serve as primary contact for the development of the database and the analysis of the data. Support the research and reporting projects with intensive statistical analysis.
• Assist with daily database operation duties and provide prompt support for data import/export, data integrity maintenance, and account ownership management.
• Assist with monitoring and troubleshooting data integration between email marketing platform, CRM, Mobile marketing platform, Ticketmaster Archtics, and other third party data providers.
• Provide support to the day-to-day CRM operations, including lead management, campaign assignment and reporting, user training and support, and management of other data assets.
• Make timely deliveries as needed between the Thunder Corporate Office and the office of the Chairman
• Assist office manager with fulfilling requests for moving office furniture and hanging items on walls
• Oversee vendor activities related to office repair and maintenance to ensure work quality and timeliness
• Working with the office manager, oversee and ensure a timely response to janitorial service needs
• Perform light plumbing, light electrical, HVAC and hardware repair, installation and maintenance as needed
• Help to design and manage the Thunder’s On-Screen text campaigns on a game-to-game basis.
• Maintain good attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, or Business/Sports Management or equivalent.
• Strong analytical skills and mindset. Rich experience in business research/analytics, ticket operations, database operations, database marketing, or CRM preferred
• Strong skills in Excel and SPSS required. Prefer familiarity with Vovici, Ticketmaster Archtics, Oracle Eloqua, HTML programming, Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver, T-SQL, or Scarborough.
• Experience in professional sports organizations preferred
• Detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written skills, strong teamwork talents
• Candidate must submit an essay or comprehensive project summary of a research/analytical project on which the candidate has worked during past study or work experience
This is a full-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Manager, CRM and Database Operations.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter detailing interest to:
Oklahoma City Thunder
208 Thunder Drive
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Fax: (405) 208-4777
Please reference the Job Title in your correspondence.
*The Professional Basketball Club, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer*