Suns One On One: Fan Card Violations
Suns One On One host Greg Esposito caught up with Suns.com beat writer Matt Petersen. The two discuss the topic of what constitutes a "Suns Fan Card Violation." An offense so egregious that the person has to hand in their allegiance to the team. Each provide their lists and even some of the show's fans weigh in with their lists as well.
Don’t forget you can find a new episode of the show here every week, you can also subscribe to the show via iTunes and listen on official Suns App. Leave your comments, questions and suggestions for future shows below. Also, call or text for the show at (480) 331-8PHX (749) and your comments may just be on the next edition of the show.
Check out a preview here:
Potential Fan Card Violations:
- If you've ever shopped at PacSun, liked a Bill Paxton movie or cheered for Jim or John Paxson
- Not wearing Suns gear to the game or not cheering at the game
- Touching any item of clothing with a Lakers logo on it
- If you still own Robert Horry Suns gear
- If you own any Michael Jordan Memoribilia
What constitutes a "fan card violation" in your mind?