NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the “Suns Fan Style Promotion” (the “Promotion”) constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (as defined below), which are FINAL AND BINDING in all respects. RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to legal residents of the United States who, at the time of participation, are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older and reside within seventy-five (75) miles of the US Airways Center. Only one (1) individual may be identified as an entrant. All directors, officers, volunteers and employees of Sponsor, Administrator, the National Basketball Association and its Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., Sports & Entertainment Services, LLC, Phoenix Arena Development Limited Partnership d/b/a US Airways Center, Phoenix Mercury Basketball, LLC d/b/a the Phoenix Mercury, and each of their respective companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees, agents, advertising and Promotion agencies, and each of their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses), and those living in the same household as each, are not eligible to participate in or win any prize in the Promotion.
3. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
4. PRIZE(S): One (1) prize (Suns shirt, Suns hat, or Suns hooded sweatshirt) will be awarded each Phoenix Suns game (“Game Day Prize”). One (1) grand prize (Suns autographed jersey) will be awarded on April 16, 2015 (“Grand Prize”). ARV: $40.
5. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion will begin on Monday, October 27, 2014 at 5:30 pm local Phoenix time and end on Wednesday, April 16, 2015 at 9:00 PM local Phoenix time (“Promotion Period”). The Administrator’s computer system shall be the official timekeeper.
7. WINNER(S) SELECTION: For each Game Day Prize, the Administrator will select one (1) winner at random from all the eligible entrants received prior to the completion every Phoenix Suns game. For the Grand Prize, the Administrator will select one (1) winner at random from all Game Day Prize Winners.
8. WINNER(S) VERIFICATION: Winner will be notified through the Instagram account used to submit their photo and will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release (collectively, the “Winner’s Agreement”) within seventy-two (72) hours of date of issuance. Each entrant understands that Sponsor or its respective agents may advise the United States Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) of the value of the prize awarded to entrant from entrant’s participation in the Promotion the form of an IRS Form W-2G, or otherwise. Entrant must currently be a legal resident of the United States to be awarded any prize. Entrant understands that prior to being entitled to receive any prize, and prior to receiving any prize, entrant will first provide Sponsor with all of entrant’s applicable taxpayer identification information and other required and reasonably requested tax and tax-related documentation (e.g., IRS Form 5754), and that entrant’s failure to provide such information to Sponsor will result in entrant’s automatic ineligibility to receive any prize. In the event: (a) such potential winner declines the prize in writing, (b) the Winner’s Agreement or tax-related documents are not returned within the time period stated above, (c) prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (d) the Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period, or a potential winner is not otherwise in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, Sponsor may select an alternate winner from all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings for the prize after which such prize will remain unawarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately seven (7) calendar days after the drawing. Limit one (1) prize per person/per authorized account holder/per household. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. In the event of a dispute as to any e-mail entry submitted, e-mail entries submitted will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of being the authorized account holder may be required.
9. TAXES AND EXPENSES: Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes (including, but not limited to federal, state, local and/or income) and other fees and expenses associated with the prize.
10. CONDITION/USE RIGHTS: By accepting any prize, each entrant consents to the use of his/her/its name, voice, and likeness, and all accompanying personally identifiable information entrant submits, via all forms of media now known or hereafter devised worldwide, in perpetuity, without notice, attribution or compensation (other than the specific prize described herein) to entrant, his/her/its successors or assigns, or any other party, except where prohibited by law. The right to receive any prize is non-assignable and non-transferable, and no prize substitution, exchange, cash, or cash equivalent will be allowed, in each case, except as permitted by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize in whole or in part with another prize of comparable or greater value if the intended prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
11. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: As a condition of participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless all directors, officers, volunteers and employees of Sponsor, Administrator, the National Basketball Association and its Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., Sports & Entertainment Services, L.L.C. d/b/a US Airways Center, Phoenix Mercury Basketball, LLC d/b/a the Phoenix Mercury, Phoenix Arena Development Limited Partnership, the City of Phoenix and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees, agents, advertising and Promotion agencies (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion, or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received entries; (e) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or acceptance, receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or travel to any Promotion-related events; and (g) any claims based on publicity rights, copyright/trademark infringement, intellectual property rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, or merchandise delivery. Entrant further agrees to release the Released Parties and their designees and assigns from any liability whatsoever, and to waive any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, claims, costs, personal injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Sponsor is not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. CANCELLATION/SUSPENSION: If for any reason the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of entrants, technical failures or any other causes which in the opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion. If Sponsor decides to reconvene the Promotion after a suspension, the determination of the prize winner(s) will be made, from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the suspension, as Sponsor determines at its sole discretion.
13. DISQUALIFICATION: Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the exclusive right to disqualify any individual from the Promotion that it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process, or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting, or be, in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unreasonable, non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or interfere in any manner with any aspect or portion of this Promotion. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, copied, or like entry methods, shall void all such entries by any such methods, and shall disqualify any entrant using such methods from the current Promotion and any future promotions. CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of state and/or federal criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to cooperate in the prosecution of any such individual(s) and to pursue all remedies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and or causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, or the administration of the Promotion, or the determination of the winner(s), shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action lawsuit, and exclusively by arbitration, to take place in Maricopa County, Phoenix, Arizona pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but SHALL NOT include attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Sponsor in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, excluding Arizona’s conflicts of law doctrine.
15. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by April 16, 2015 to: Phoenix Suns, “Suns Fan Style Promotion," c/o Jen Clark, 201 E. Jefferson St., Phoenix, AZ 85004. For a copy of these Official Rules, please visit www.suns.com.
16. MISCELLANEOUS: By entering this contest you agree and acknowledge that you may be contacted in the future by the Suns Legacy Partners, L.L.C., National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., Phoenix Arena Development Limited Partnership, Sports and Entertainment Services, LLC, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, members, governors, officers, sponsors, employees and agents, and your name and any other personal information you have provided will automatically be added to the “In The Post” and “Downtown Live” databases, from which you will receive e-mails containing news and Sweepstake information at the e-mail address which you have provided. Additionally, your mobile phone number will be added to the Team’s mobile alerts program, from which you will receive occasional text alerts containing information on Phoenix Suns news and promotions (standard charges from your carrier may apply).
17. SPONSORED BY: Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community d/b/a Casino Arizona 10001 East Osborne Road, Scottsdale, Arizona 85256 (“Sponsor”). ADMINISTERED BY: Suns Legacy Partners, LLC d/b/a the Phoenix Suns 201 East Jefferson Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85004 (“Administrator”).
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.