ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Phoenix Suns are all about their community. The Phoenix Suns Player Ticket Donation Program is just one of the many ways our team gives back. Each year, many of our players purchase season tickets in order to provide an opportunity for local non-profits, schools, community organizations, and charitable organizations to attend a Phoenix Suns home game.
Phoenix Suns Player Ticket Program Requirements:
- These tickets are for non-profit organizations, schools, community groups and charitable organizations only and individual requests will not be considered.
- No requests from individuals seeking tickets on their own behalf will be considered.
- Attending group must ensure that all tickets will be used. The majority of tickets should be for those individuals served by the organization. Unused or misused (i.e. selling) tickets can result in an organization discontinuation of the program.
- Completing this application does not guarantee your group will receive tickets.
- If your application is accepted, your organization will be contacted as tickets become available.
- If you have any questions please contact Shaquin Albrow at email@example.com
- Thursday 03/02
- Friday 03/03
- Sunday 03/05
- Tuesday 03/07
- Sunday 03/12
- Sacramento 03/15