Posted: August 13, 2012
Sports & Entertainment Services (SES) is the management company for the facilities that host the following teams: Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Mercury, Arizona Rattlers, and Arizona Diamondbacks.
The SES traffic support services department is hiring Traffic Support Attendants to maintain established policies and procedures that will protect US Airways Center, Chase Field, and Jefferson Street garages along with its assets, employees, and guests for all sports, concerts, and family events.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Directing traffic and guests to entrances, exits, and facilities
- Monitoring restricted parking areas
- Collecting parking fees
- Maintaining a neat and clean environment for our guests
- Flexible schedule; must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed around event schedule
- Ability to work under pressure and stand, navigate stairs, and/or walk for long periods of time
- Must be dependable with excellent guest service skills
The typical report times during the week are between 4:00 pm and 5:30 pm and the starting pay rate is $7.65 per hour.
If you're interested in working for a great company in an entertainment atmosphere we welcome you to apply.
Click here to apply online: https://nbateamjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/r.cfm?i=46944
Suns Legacy Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.