Now Hiring: Account Executive, Marketing Partnerships
The Phoenix Suns Marketing Partnerships department is currently recruiting for a full-time, salaried Account Executive.
Position Summary: The Account Executive (salary plus commission) will be responsible for the generation and development of marketing partnership revenue for the Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury properties. The Account Executive will be responsible for achieving both individual and departmental revenue goals through the sale of media, signage, promotions, digital, hospitality, tickets and all other Team marketing assets. Candidates must have a thorough understanding of the competitive marketplace relating to marketing/media/sponsorship budgets on both a local and national level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate revenue through the sale of “new” marketing partnership relationships
- Ability to foster existing marketing partner relationships to ensure sponsor revenue growth
- Build positive long term relationships with key decision makers
- Develop dynamic sales presentations for current or new marketing partners by incorporating research, category dynamics and a clear understanding of the prospective partner’s marketing goals
- Manage and ensure activation of all marketing partner programs in association with the VP, Partnership Activation and members of the Activation staff
- Four-year college degree
- Minimum of 2 years professional sales experience; preferably in sports marketing, business-to-business, advertising media, or promotions
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop professional relationships both inside and outside of the organization
- Ability to productively manage multiple priorities
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
To apply online click on the following link: http://nbateamjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/r.cfm?i=47788
Suns Legacy Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.