Now Hiring: Suns Executive Office Staff Assistant
Posted: November 7th, 2013
The Phoenix Suns Executive Offices is currently seeking candidates for a full time, hourly Suns Staff Assistant. Candidates must have a valid Arizona Driver’s License, and knowledge of Valley locations. Qualifications include strong communication and organizational skills, the ability to prioritize tasks, a professional appearance, and a positive, upbeat attitude.
- Assists all departments with day to day errands, transportation and deliveries.
- Maintains Phoenix Suns van, including service repairs, gas fill-ups and general maintenance.
- Maintains paper supply including ordering necessary supplies for main copies
- Other duties or special projects as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook
- Pleasant, friendly and professional demeanor
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Current driver’s license
- Must be able to climb, lift and carry heavy items
- Must be able to drive standard van
- Must be able to work traditional business hours with occasional weekends, evenings and overtime to meet business needs.
Please click on the following link to apply: http://nbateamjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/r.cfm?i=61019
Suns Legacy Partners are an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V