Now Hiring: Safety & Security Administrator - Security (SES)
Posted: December 13, 2013
Sports & Entertainment Services (SES) is the management company for the facilities that host the following teams: Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Mercury, Arizona Rattlers, and Arizona Diamondbacks.
Job Purpose: As a member of the Security Department, you will help provide assistance and information to our staff, guests and vendors in an effort to creating an efficient and orderly flow of information while delivering a high level of customer service.
Primary (Essential) Duties:
- Input, verify and monitor all full-time and part-time payroll hours for USAC. Report any overtime to Director and correct any early punches to ensure cost savings for USAC.
- Complete and maintain monthly schedules for the department.
- Input and maintain security department data base.
- Update calendars monthly.
- Maintain security departments’ website.
- Process photo requests for various departments.
- Schedule and coordinate all meetings as requested. Publish and distribute meeting minutes as necessary.
- Type letters and correspondence as necessary for department, control room supervisors and receiving coordinator.
- Process and maintain filing of all invoices.
- Order all supplies.
- Track individual vendor expenses and costs in relation to budget and report any discrepancies to the Director.
- Assist all Security managers with day to day operations as well as any necessary event duties as assigned.
- Attend hiring sessions, perform interviews and complete screening paperwork.
- Order and process background checks, report results and pending details back to hiring manager or requestor.
- Assist with badge pictures and coordinate any changes or new formats with Creative Services. Input badges into access system and update parking information in control room.
- Update owner’s sheet, key player’s poster and credential boards annually.
- Good communication, organization, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Basic proficiency in use of computer.
- Demonstrate sound organizational, coordinating, and personal interface skills.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A thorough knowledge of all Building systems: Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Refrigeration, Fire protection, Building/Energy Management Systems, building and electrical codes, OSHA regulations and safe working techniques and procedures.
- Proven ability to plan and schedule maintenance work and lead skilled tradespersons and technicians in the performance of their duties
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience in the successful performance of maintenance duties as a skilled technician in one or more of the following: ice formation/maintenance, carpentry, electrical, mechanical, HVAC maintenance/repair of building maintenance, and plumbing.
- Previous experience in large, multiuse facility required.
- Organize, input and update building and team certificates.
- Update certificate spreadsheet and distribute to all applicable departments.
- Keep confidentiality on lawsuits and provide copies of files to general counsel and paralegal.
- Keep organized files on all Suns, Mercury, and Rattler files for guest waivers, certificates and insurance correspondence.
- Maintain current files for all departments on current auto registrations, insurance and driver’s licenses’. Perform employee MVR’s as requested.
- Provide all requested information to insurance companies regarding liability and property. (Auto lists, property lists, DL lists, golf cart lists, loss runs, financial statements, annual event schedule etc.)
- Complete and return insurance applications during renewal year if necessary. (i.e. crime, auto, property, additional insured listings, employee benefits, security)
- Upon request, provide any insurance assistance to General Manager or executive staff.
- Send email updates to General Manager or executive staff on all high priority liability/auto claims.
- Accept and/or return phone call(s) from injured guest(s) and if possible, try to resolve the issue with guest. If unable, start process of putting insurance carrier on notice.
- Follow-up later to ensure guest is satisfied.
- Compile and process all information for liability claims. (i.e. gather and submit all information to adjuster, call to confirm receipt and discuss specifics on how to proceed)
- Tender any claims to third parties and/or promoters if applicable.
- Meet adjusters on property and provide walk-thru of alleged area of injury. Take photos if applicable and email to adjuster. Meet with employees to gather statements and any other potential witnesses and send to adjuster.
- Speak and consult with outside counsel and provide any necessary information as requested.
- Attend and schedule bi-monthly safety meetings. Publish and email meeting minutes.
- Assign and conduct interior and exterior building safety inspections.
- Update and/or order safety material for training purposes and complete paperwork for certified employees.
- Perform any additional special projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A minimum of two years administrative experience
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Traditional business hours are to be expected however evenings, weekends, and some overtime may be required to meet business needs.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please click on the following link to apply: http://nbateamjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/r.cfm?i=62159
Suns Legacy Partners are an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V