Now Hiring: Human Resources Manager
Reporting directly to the VP of HR, this Manager will operate as both a strategic and operational Business Partner performing full life cycle human resources support for 300 fulltime and 800 part-time employees. This position is responsible for creating innovate methods for continuous improvement and consistency in all areas of focus, including the hire process, onboarding, retention/recognition, employee relations, and other HR tactical duties. We are seeking a manager with a passion for people who will serve as an advocate for all company employees. This manager will work collaboratively with team members and business leaders alike.
- Recruitment & Employment – opportunity to develop an innovative approach to attracting/retaining talent and onboarding.
- Administration of company policies and procedures.
- HR compliance including FLSA, wage & hour, etc.
- Employee Relations including progressive discipline.
- Special projects to enhance the Human Resources function.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related discipline or a PHR and commensurate experience.
- A minimum of five years of HR generalist experience.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and management at all levels.
- Strong background in employee relations.
- Proactive with an ability to focus on continuous improvement.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and working in an environment which requires flexibility.
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment laws and current industry trends.
Interested and qualified candidates are to submit their resume and salary requirements to email@example.com by Friday, April 26.
Suns Legacy Partners are an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V