Now Hiring: Graphic Designer
The Phoenix Suns are looking for a design professional to join our Creative Team. This person must have a strong design background and be someone who can bring our presentations to life through a combination of writing and visual communications.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Primary responsibility will be to design collateral material, brochures, logos, flyers, photo manipulation, and other design/production projects, while also utilizing your design skills to develop professional and persuasive presentations within Microsoft PowerPoint.
Candidate should understand the process of taking a job from conception through completion including: opening of job, scheduling, job estimating, designing, presenting and print production.
- Must be proficient in Mac OSX with the ability to work in and convert files for Windows on a PC platform, as well as troubleshoot and multi-task under pressure
- Excellent graphic design with proficiency in Adobe CS5.5 including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Photo manipulation on digital images; resize, crop, add/remove objects, and color correct
- Knowledge in building static and basic animated advertising for web and email
- Knowledge of design pre-press procedures to complete artwork for final production
- Ability to quickly grasp client requests, prioritize tasks and survive a very demanding schedule with a professional and positive attitude
- Attention to detail to ensure quality and accuracy
- Must be a self-starter, possess strong communications skills and have the ability to work well in a team atmosphere and interact with executives and staff at all levels
- Research background material and obtain relevant information in order to prepare and update proposals
- Experience streamlining Audio Visual and/or Flash into PowerPoint a plus
- Copywriting/proofreading skill a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
Interested and qualified candidates please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered including a cover letter and salary requirements. Please include a URL address with three design samples in your cover letter. To see how the hiring manager will view your application, click on "edit your information" and follow the instructions. Also, please note that you have one chance to fill in your cover letter information once you press "apply for this job."
Click here to apply online: http://nbateamjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/r.cfm?i=46782
Suns Legacy Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.