Now Hiring: Graphic Designer (Phoenix Suns)
Posted December 30, 2013
The Phoenix Suns are looking for a design professional to join our Creative Team. This person must have a strong design background and be someone who can bring our presentations to life through a combination of writing and visual communications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibility will be to design collateral material, brochures, logos, flyers, photo manipulation, and other design/production projects, while also utilizing your design skills to develop professional and persuasive presentations within Microsoft PowerPoint.
Candidate should understand the process of taking a job from conception through completion including: opening of job, scheduling, job estimating, designing, presenting and print production.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Must be proficient in Mac OSX with the ability to work in and convert files for Windows on a PC platform, as well as troubleshoot and multi-task under pressure
- Excellent graphic design with proficiency in Adobe CS5.5 including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Photo manipulation on digital images; resize, crop, add/remove objects, and color correct
- Knowledge in building static and basic animated advertising for web and email
- Knowledge of design pre-press procedures to complete artwork for final production
- Ability to quickly grasp client requests, prioritize tasks and survive a very demanding schedule with a professional and positive attitude
- Attention to detail to ensure quality and accuracy
- Must be a self-starter, possess strong communications skills and have the ability to work well in a team atmosphere and interact with executives and staff at all levels
- Research background material and obtain relevant information in order to prepare and update proposals
- Experience streamlining Audio Visual and/or Flash into PowerPoint a plus
- Copywriting/proofreading skill a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
Interested and qualified candidates please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered including a cover letter and salary requirements. Please include a URL address with three design samples in your cover letter.
The Phoenix Suns are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Click on the following link to apply online: http://nbateamjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/r.cfm?i=62607