Now Hiring: Facility Engineer, Level III (SES)
Posted: October 25th, 2013
Sports & Entertainment Services (SES) is the management company for the facilities that host the following teams: Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Mercury, Arizona Rattlers, and Arizona Diamondbacks.
Position Overview: The Phoenix Suns & US Airways Center is now hiring for a full-time, Facility Engineer, Level III. This position reports to the Chief Engineer. This position will be responsible for maintaining arena equipment and life safety systems. This person will evaluate and troubleshoot problems, perform repairs, preventive maintenance and initiate viable long term corrective measures. The Level III Engineer shall be proficient in multiple trades’ skill sets including but not limited to HVAC, Refrigeration, High Voltage and Low Voltage Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Ice Making and General Maintenance repairs. Applicant must have extensive knowledge of Central Plant Operations, Energy Management and Arena Life Safety Systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and prioritize all work requests.
- Ability to initiate, plan, prepare and schedule work projects and building preventative maintenance tasks.
- Plans and organizes the purchase and issue of materials, parts and components required for work order or project completion.
- Accurately and consistently documents maintenance tasks and repairs.
- Adheres to all policies, procedures and guidelines
- May be exposed to heat, cold, dust, noise and chemicals.
- Flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends, some holidays and some overtime to meet business needs.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Other duties as assigned
- Good communication, organization, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Basic proficiency in use of computer.
- Demonstrate sound organizational, coordinating, and personal interface skills.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A thorough knowledge of all Building systems: Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Refrigeration, Fire protection, Building/Energy Management Systems, building and electrical codes, OSHA regulations and safe working techniques and procedures.
- Proven ability to plan and schedule maintenance work and lead skilled tradespersons and technicians in the performance of their duties
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience in the successful performance of maintenance duties as a skilled technician in one or more of the following: ice formation/maintenance, carpentry, electrical, mechanical, HVAC maintenance/repair of building maintenance, and plumbing.
- Previous experience in large, multiuse facility required.
- Refrigeration, Electrician, or Plumbing Trades Certification preferred.
- Stationary Engineer certification preferred.
Please click on the following link to apply: http://nbateamjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/r.cfm?i=58931
Suns Legacy Partners are an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V