Now Hiring: Database Support Technician
The Phoenix Suns Information Technology department is currently recruiting candidates for a full-time, Database Support Technician.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
This position will be responsible for maintaining SQL database applications and will require functional and technical experience as well as the ability to interface will all levels of users. The successful candidate will also be responsible for assisting in other IT Department functions as needed.
- Strong background programming in SQL; scripting, design and modifying tables/views/stored-procs/functions (MS SQL Server 2008 Preferred)
- Perform SQL Installations, upgrades, monitoring, tuning, and backup and recovery
- Maintain CRM system (MS CRM preferred)
- Maintain SQL based ERP system (MS Great Plains preferred)
- Strong background in core MS Office programs
- Good organization skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Must have refined listening, verbal and written communications skills
- 2-3 years hands on experience
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Hands-on experience creating/modifying HTML forms (preferred)
Click here to apply online: http://nbateamjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/r.cfm?i=48375
Suns Legacy Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.