Dial® Dancing Dads Contest - Rules
2. No purchase necessary to Enter or Win. To participate, participants may either: (1) visit the Phoenix Suns official website at www.suns.com, and complete the online Dial® Dancing Dads Contest on-line entry form including a 2-sentence essay detailing why their dad would make an excellent Dial® Dancing Dad, or (2) send a 3”x5” card with name, address, phone number, email address, age and 2-sentence essay explaining why your dad would make an excellent Dial® Dancing Dad. Mail this card to: Dial® Dancing Dads Contest, Attn: Marketing Partnerships, 201 E. Jefferson St. Phoenix, AZ 85004. All entries must be received by 5:00 pm MST on March 18, 2011. Online entry will be available from March 4, 2011 through March 18, 2011 5:00 pm MST. Incomplete and/or duplicate entries will be deemed void. The Phoenix Suns are not responsible for lost, misdirected, late, postage due, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible entries, or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by participant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries. Mechanically reproduced or automated entries are not permitted and will be deemed void. Entry limited to one (1) entry per person per day.
3. Prizes. Five (5) finalists will be selected to participate in a “dance off” during the half-time portion of the Suns game against Toronto on March 23, 2011. Each finalist will receive two (2) tickets to the game. The total approximate retail value of each prize is $100. Finalists will be contacted by phone between March 18, 2011 and March 21, 2011 and will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (or prizes may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner). If the prize is not claimed within 48 hours of notification, or if the winner does not meet qualification criteria, an alternate finalist winner will be selected. Finalist winners must be available to attend the March 23, 2011 game and participate in on-court dance-off. Grand Prize. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected during the March 23, 2011 dance off to dance with the Dial® Dancing Dads group during either one (1) first- round playoff home game during the 2010-11 season Suns (to be determined) or during the Dial® Dancing Dads first 2011-12 appearance. The Grand Prize winner must be available attend and participate in all Dial® Dancing Dads’ practices between March 24, 2011 and the first-round playoff game performance or the Dad’s first 2011-12 appearance. The Grand Prize winner will be contacted with the final performance date once the playoff schedule or 2011-12 schedule has been determined. The Grand Prize winner will also receive a check in the amount of $2,500 to be used for dance lessons. Approximate retail value of Grand Prize is $2,500.
4. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
5. Finalist Winners and Grand Prize Winner are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses. Any additional expenses (if any) incident to the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
6. A list of winners can be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Phoenix Suns, Dial® Dancing Dad’s Contest/List of Winners, Attn: Marketing Partnerships, 201 E. Jefferson St. Phoenix, AZ 85004.
7. Additional Terms. The Phoenix Suns reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, terminate, or suspend this Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Phoenix Suns' control corrupt or impair the administration, security or fairness of the Promotion. The Phoenix Suns are not responsible for any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries, nor are they responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, whether caused by the sender or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion. The Phoenix Suns reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or web site; to be have acted in violation of these rules; or to have acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods will void all such entries submitted by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Promotion at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domains associated with the submitted e-mail addresses. The Phoenix Suns and its agents are not responsible for any printing or technical error which may occur in processing, printing, or distribution of Promotion materials.
8. Miscellaneous. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these rules. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution of prizes is permitted except by the Phoenix Suns due to prize availability, and then with a prize of equal or greater value. By accepting prizes, winners agree that Suns Legacy Partners, L.L.C. (d/b/a the Phoenix Suns), Dial® Corporation, the NBA and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., Sports & Entertainment Services, L.L.C., the City of Phoenix, Phoenix Arena Development Limited Partnership and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, sponsors, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents will have no liability and will be held harmless by winners for any liability, loss, injury or damage to property or to person, including death, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes or participation in this Promotion, even if caused or contributed to by the negligence of the Phoenix Suns, the National Basketball Association and/or Sports & Entertainment Services, LLC and Phoenix Arena Development Limited Partnership. Participants agree that the decisions of the Phoenix Suns related to this Promotion and all drawings are final. By participating in this Promotion, winners consent to the use of their names, likenesses or voices for any advertising or promotional purposes without further consent or compensation. Winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of winner's name and/or likeness in any and all advertising promotions and other publicity conducted by the Phoenix Suns, the National Basketball Association and its member team, NBA Properties Inc., Phoenix Arena Development Limited Partnership and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, except where prohibited by law.
9. Contest void where prohibited. This Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
10. Sponsor: Dial® Corporation.