Spurs Season Ticket Wait List
We may be sold out of Season Ticket Memberships, but you can still join the Spurs Family. Sign up for the Official Spurs Season Ticket Wait List and secure your place in line to select seats as they become available.
How it works:
- Place a $100 deposit per seat (4 seat maximum per account) and receive your official Wait List number
- Once your number comes up, you will be notified of available seat options
- Your deposit will be applied to your eventual season ticket membership purchase
- A $50 annual account renewal fee is required for accounts who do not receive seats in a given year. Payment will be due starting on Oct. 1 following the year of acceptance
Wait List Benefits:
- Priority to select seats when they become available
- Exclusive presale opportunities for individual tickets to regular season and post-season games (based on availability)
- Presale opportunities for partial-season plans and mini-plans (based on availability)
Season Ticket Member Benefits:
- Lowest available NEW member price
- Playoff priority
- Invitation to private member event with Spurs players
- Flexible payment schedules
- Reserved seat for every home game
- Priority seat upgrade/relocation opportunity each season
- And much more!
Yes. There is a non-refundable deposit of $100 per full season seat required to join the Wait List. Additionally, there is a $50 per account yearly renewal fee to remain on the Spurs Season Ticket Wait List.
The deposit will be kept on your account to secure your priority number on the Wait List. While it is non-refundable, it will be applicable towards your eventual purchase of new full season tickets.
You may place up to four deposits per account.
A small fee is required to join the Wait List to confirm your interest in purchasing full season tickets and to provide the benefits listed above. This fee also acts as an initial deposit toward the purchase of your season ticket(s).
When you sign up for the Wait List, we will make note of your desired seat location(s). However, we cannot guarantee that you will have the opportunity to purchase these specific seats. Due to high demand, please note that the actual seats offered will likely be in the 200 (balcony) level.
After signing up, you will be given a number corresponding to your position on the Wait List. Each off-season, you will be notified of any changes in your position once existing season ticket members have gone through the renewal process. When your number is called, you will be able to select from the best available season ticket inventory.
If your priority number is called and you choose to decline the available seat location(s), your priority number will be reset (you will lose your existing priority and will be given a new priority number). You will have another opportunity to select your seat(s) after we have worked through the rest of the Wait List and arrived at your new priority number.
Your priority number and the benefits of membership in the Wait List are non-transferable.
Your opportunity to purchase season tickets will depend on your position (i.e. your priority number) on the Wait List and the renewal rate for current Season Ticket Members.
You can purchase a lesser number of season tickets upon selection, but not more.
Yes, please contact your Spurs account representative for additional details.
Due to demand, the Spurs reserve the right to limit Wait List members to buyers with a permanent address within 75 miles of San Antonio.
A flat $50 renewal fee is assessed annually on active Wait List accounts to ensure continued interest.
The renewal fee will be automatically charged to the credit/debit card associated with your account on Oct. 1 of each year. Failure to pay the fee by the due date will result in removal from the Spurs Season Ticket Wait List and loss of all monies applied to the account. If you choose to be removed from the Wait List, you must notify your Account Representative by Sept. 15th.
You will still have the opportunity to relocate or upgrade your existing seats at the annual seat relocation event in the spring based on your consecutive years of support. That time will be dedicated to relocating or upgrading the seats you currently own. The only way to add season seats will be to participate in this wait list process.