Take the Spurs Schedule With You!
Fans, if you use Google Calendar, iCloud, or Microsoft Outlook, you can easily add the entire 2013-2014 Spurs schedule to all of your devices!
Outlook: Download link - (RIGHT-CLICK, choose SAVE TARGET AS...) to download the schedule.csv file. If the file downloads as schedule.csv.txt, edit the name of the file and erase ".txt."
- Select FILE >>> IMPORT AND EXPORT...
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the schedule.csv file you just downloaded and select "Do not import duplicate items" and
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will
be performed:' above an option to 'Import "schedule.csv" into folder:
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "schedule.csv" into folder:
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the
right window. It is fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding
fields are below:
SUBJECT to Subject START_DATE to Start Date START_TIME to Start Time END_TIME to End Time DESCRIPTION to Description LOCATION to Location
- And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish
PDF : Click here to download a PDF of the schedule.