The Spurs Sports & Entertainment family of teams (San Antonio Spurs, San Antonio Silver Stars, San Antonio Rampage, Austin Toros, Silver & Black Give Back and the AT&T Center) are asked to support thousands of worthwhile charitable causes and events each year. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However, due to the number of requests we receive, we are simply unable to accommodate all requests. In order for your organization to be considered for a donation item for an upcoming event, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- Requests may only be submitted online via our online Donation Request Form.
- Request must be submitted 30 days prior to date needed
- Non-Profit tax exemption status and valid ID # is required at time of request
- Must be within a 75 mile radius of San Antonio
- Only one request will be honored per fiscal year (July-June), for approved organizations
- No personal items will be accepted to be autographed and Spurs Sports & Entertainment will not be held responsible for lost items
- Requesting organization cannot be a third party fundraising on behalf of another organization
- Spurs Sports & Entertainment cannot donate incentives or auction items to local employee United Way Campaigns.
- Spurs Sports & Entertainment cannot purchase ads
In order to be considered, request forms must be complete, submitted online and meet all guidelines.
Due to the large volume of requests received, unfortunately, there are no exceptions to the above guidelines. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation.
Thank you for considering Spurs Sports & Entertainment as a contributor. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.
Group Ticket Donations
Non-profit organizations that are interested in receiving complimentary game tickets for Spurs, Silver Stars and/or Rampage games on a regular basis should download and submit the Group Ticket Donation Request Form. Please note the following requirements for Group Ticket Donations:
- The form must be completed in its entirety in order for your organization to be considered
- Your organization may receive as little as 48 hours notice before a game
- Failure to use donated tickets may reflect upon future donation privileges
- Tickets will be donated to organizations that support the Silver & Black Give Back mission of engaging young people to enrich their communities