Wells Fargo Center Security
We appreciate your patience as guidelines and rules are ever-changing in securing the Wells Fargo Center for our fans. Please find below our security procedures for the upcoming season. (Rules and guidelines are subject to change.)
- Tattle Texting - The 76ers and Wells Fargo Center want everyone to enjoy the game in a safe and fun environment. Fans now have the ability to anonymously report and incidents that may impact your experience at the game or to request medical assistance in your section. Simply text SERVICE to 78247 with the location and a brief description of the situation. Building representatives are standing by to assist you. Standard text message fees apply.
- No bags, weapons or contraband.
- Womens small handbags are allowed.
- All persons and bags are subject to search at the discretion of security.
- Patrons needing to leave the facility and return during the game must do so through the security base located across from section 116.
- No professional lens cameras.
- No video cameras. Pre-game and post-game basketball games may be taped. (See security advisor upon entry.)
- No food, cans, or bottles allowed