Sixers Guard Michael Carter-Williams is Top Rookie On NBA's Most Popular Jersey List
PHILADELPHIA, PA. – DECEMBER 19, 2013 – The NBA announced today that Sixers guard Michael Carter-Williams had the top-selling jersey among rookies based on overall sales from adidas and NBAStore.com from October 2013 through December 2013.
Carter-Williams also had the 15th most popular jersey in the entire league over that span:
1. LeBron James, Miami HEAT
2. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
3. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
4. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
5. Carmelo Anthony, New YorkKnicks
6. Stephen Curry, Golden StateWarriors
7. Dwyane Wade, Miami HEAT
8. Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers
9. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
10. Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
11. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
12. James Harden, Houston Rockets
13. Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics
14. Paul George, Indiana Pacers
15. Michael Carter-Williams,Philadelphia 76ers
This season, Carter-Williams leads all rookies in scoring (17.7 ppg), assists (7.3 apg), rebounding (5.8 rpg) and steals (NBA-high 3.13 spg). He was named Kia NBA Eastern Conference Rookie of the Month for games played in October and November, becoming the first Sixer to win the award since Allen Iverson in April of 1997.
Sixer fans can purchase Carter-Williams’ jersey, team apparel and other Sixers merchandise by visiting SixersShop.com or by visiting the Fan Zone powered by adidas at Wells Fargo Center.