Fans of the Game
|How can my son/daughter and I be selected as the "fans of the game"?|
Fans are chosen by Sixers staff, Wachovia Center event staff, and NBA personnel. Here are several helpful tips:
Arrive and be seated at the Wachovia Center early Wear Sixers gear! Create Signs/Posters (on the mezzanine level) or find other ways to display your 76ers pride and creativity
At each 76ers home game, two lucky fans (parent/child) are selected to represent the thousands of loyal 76ers fans throughout the Delaware Valley.
The lucky fans receive a photo of their courtside experience, appear on the arena jumbotron while having their names announced by 76ers PA Announcer Matt Cord, and get the opportunity to line up with the players for the pregame introductions!
This is just one of the many ways that the 76ers want to thank their faithful fans for their continued support!
Fans of the Game:
- April 10: Josh and Noah
- April 4: Katja and Tyler
- April 2: Mike and Mike Jr.
- March 27: Matthew and Charles
- March 25: Andrew and Scott
- March 13: Austin and Harry
- March 11: Mark and Mark
- March 2: Tarrin and Ashley
- February 28: Alexis and Santae
- February 11: Caitlin and Michael
- February 9: Eric and Fred
- February 5: Jon and Chris
- February 3: Louis and Louis
- January 31: Charles and David
- January 24: Sophia and Arturo
- January 30: George and Mathew