Fans of the Game
|How can my son/daughter and I be selected as the "fans of the game"?|
Fans are chosen by Sixers staff, Wachovia Center event staff, and NBA personnel. Here are several helpful tips:
Arrive and be seated at the Wachovia Center early Wear Sixers gear! Create Signs/Posters (on the mezzanine level) or find other ways to display your 76ers pride and creativity
At each 76ers home game, two lucky fans (parent/child) are selected to represent the thousands of loyal 76ers fans throughout the Delaware Valley.
The lucky fans receive a photo of their courtside experience, appear on the arena jumbotron while having their names announced by 76ers PA Announcer Matt Cord, and get the opportunity to line up with the players for the pregame introductions!
This is just one of the many ways that the 76ers want to thank their faithful fans for their continued support!
Fans of the Game:
- December 03: Shawn of Marlton New Jersey
- November 30: Tyler of Deleware
- November 28: Tyree of Central New Jersey
- November 24: Todd and Travis Lowe of New Park, PA
- November 16: John and Harper Estey of Ardmore, PA
- November 11: Wyatt Skinner and B. Christopher Daney of Avondale, PA
- November 9: Shirley andSarah Safia of Lancaster, PA
- November 3: Dylan Harlacker, Caroline Lapano, and Joseph Lapano of Harrisburg, PA
- October 14: Mike, Sam, and Noah of St. Davids, PA
- October 12: Steve and Danny Parris of Huntington Valley, PA