Fans of the Game
|How can my son/daughter and I be selected as the "fans of the game"?|
Fans are chosen by Sixers staff, Wachovia Center event staff, and NBA personnel. Here are several helpful tips:
Arrive and be seated at the Wachovia Center early Wear Sixers gear! Create Signs/Posters (on the mezzanine level) or find other ways to display your 76ers pride and creativity
At each 76ers home game, two lucky fans (parent/child) are selected to represent the thousands of loyal 76ers fans throughout the Delaware Valley.
The lucky fans receive a photo of their courtside experience, appear on the arena jumbotron while having their names announced by 76ers PA Announcer Matt Cord, and get the opportunity to line up with the players for the pregame introductions!
This is just one of the many ways that the 76ers want to thank their faithful fans for their continued support!
2006-07 Fans of the Game:
- April 14: David and Lukas Birmingham of Monroeville, NJ.
- April 10: Ashley and Marguerite Zawflik of Fairless Hills, PA.
- April 8: David and Kyle Ungerleider of Cherry Hill, NJ.
- April 6: Vicki Lehrbaum and Cooper Baugher of Southampton, NJ.
- Mar. 30: Andrea and Cheris of New Castle, DE
- Mar. 23: Chief Petty Officer Lloyd B. Roberts of the United States Navy, Army Brigadier General Jesse R. Cross, Ensign Lawrence Tormey of the United States Coast Guard
- Mar. 18: Brandon and Nathan Graeff of Malvern, PA.
- Mar. 16: David and Kevin Hamilton of Stewartsville, NJ.
- Mar. 14: Gilbert and Matthew Buchanan of West Berlin, NJ.
- Mar. 9: Kari and Bethany Katz and Elsina Amedova of Rosemont, PA.
- Mar. 7: Jeff and Jeff Lesko of Levitown, PA.
- Mar. 4: Cheryl and Brandon Hilton of Lansdale, PA.
- Mar. 2: Heather Pownall and Dan Gallagher of Philadelphia, PA.
- Feb. 28: David, Sam, and Jack Levy of Rydal, PA.
- Feb. 26: Joe and Joey Clifford of Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
- Feb. 21: Rick, Sr. and Rick, Jr. Shemelia of Mt. Holly, NJ.
- Feb. 14: Marcia and Scott Williams of Yardley , PA.
- Feb. 11: Joseph and Mike Trainor of Media, PA.
- Feb. 9: Ann Elliot and Isaiah Serrano of Allentown, PA.
- Feb. 7: Bill and Billy Edwards of Mullica Hill, NJ.
- Feb. 5: Jesse and Erik Chambliss of Philadelphia, PA.
- Feb. 2: Rachel and Jimmy Murray of Reading, PA.
- Jan. 26: Jacob and Dan Orledge of Millsboro, DE.
- Jan. 23: Nancy and Gavin Glinecke of Pottstown, PA.
- Jan. 21: Craig and Olston Rolle of Laural Springs, NJ.
- Jan. 19: John and Sean Griswold of Newtown, PA.
- Jan. 15: Aidan and Chris Davidson of Hockessin, DE.
- Jan. 12: Josiah Simpson and Eleanor Watkins of Jamison, PA.
- Jan. 9: Ryan and Jesse Eberle of Ridley Park, PA.
- Dec. 23: Vicente Borrero and Julio Cortez of Barrington, NJ.
- Dec. 20: Dawn and Brian Harris of Elmer, NJ.
- Dec. 13: Jim and Owen Haney of Doylestown, PA.
- Dec. 11: Vincent and Danasia Coleman of Sicklerville, NJ.
- Dec. 8: Jack and Brenda Borget of Blue Bell, PA
- Dec.3: Rich and Johnny Ipri of Mullica Hill, NJ.
- Nov. 24: Daimon and Michaela Parrish of Bryn Mawr, PA.
- Nov. 21: Quashone and Travaughn Davis of NBA 10's Wednesday's Child.
- Nov. 10: Ray Mayberry and Brandon Keefe of Bellmawr, NJ.
- Nov. 5: Jeff, Matt and Josh Lustig of Rydal, PA.
- Nov. 1: Glen and Michael Jaeschke of Warminster, PA. and Gina and PJ Vaccarella of Hammonton, NJ.
- Oct. 25: Dennis and Elliot Neal of Glenolden, PA.
- Oct. 14: Joseph Thomas and Todd Parker of Boothwyn, PA.