• With the win tonight, the Sixers take the season series vs. Toronto 3-1. Philly has won seven of the past nine vs. Toronto. Since losing a season-high tying five straight from 1/2-1/9, the Sixers have gone 2-1. The Raptors pick up their fourth straight loss, including two straight in overtime.
• The Sixers improve to 2-1 in overtime this season. Philly played just three overtime games in 2011-12 (1-2 mark).
Philly won tonight despite trailing by as many as 19 in the third and by a point entering the fourth quarter. It is the fifth-time the Sixers have won a game in which they trailed by double-digits; including tonight, three of those games came vs. Toronto (11/10 and 11/20). Philly improves to 2-23 when tied or trailing at the start of the fourth quarter this season. The only other win came at home vs. the Raptors on 11/20.
• Over the past three games, the Sixers are averaging 104.7 points after averaging 87.3 ppg the eight games prior. Philly is 9-3 when scoring 100+ points this season. Toronto falls to 0-20 when giving up 100+ points this season.
• Philly outshot Toronto 51.6% to 45.5%. The last time the Sixers shot 50.0% or better was at Memphis on 12/26. Philly is 5-0 when shooting 50.0% or better and 15-3 when outshooting the opposition.
• The Sixers won despite allowing Toronto to hit 11 3-pointers on 44.0% shooting. Philly is 2-9 when allowing 10+ 3FGM this season and 4-13 when the opposition shoots 40.0% or better from behind-the-arc.
• Jrue Holiday had a career-high tying 33 points with 14 assists. He has scored 30+ points in two of the past three games and three times overall this season. Holiday has scored 29+ points in each of the past three games (30.7 ppg). That is the longest streak by a Sixer since a five-game span by Allen Iverson from 11/18-12/2/06. Dating back to 1985-86, only two Sixers have posted 33+ points and 14+ assists in the same game: Charles Barkley (at IND on 11/4/86) and Iverson (vs. MIA on 4/14/05 and vs. ORL on 1/26/06).
• Thaddeus Young had 27 points and 14 rebounds tonight, marking his sixth double-double over the past 14 games after he had five the first 26 games of the season. Young had one double-double in 2011-12. Earlier this season, he had 29 points and 15 rebounds vs. Oklahoma City on 11/25.