General Donations Guidelines
As a part of our ongoing community outreach efforts, the Philadelphia 76ers seek to enrich the communities where our fans work, live and play. It is our mission to assist qualified organizations that provide services that ultimately improve the livelihood and future of our youth in the greater Philadelphia area and Delaware Valley. Through the donation of tickets, autographed memorabilia, and promotional items, the Philadelphia 76ers support hundreds of community organizations and individuals annually. While we try to accommodate as many requests as possible, due to the high volume we receive, we cannot fulfill every one. All requests must meet the criteria set forth below.
- Only public charities organized under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code and Title I designated schools are eligible to receive donations from the Sixers.
- Requests MUST be submitted using the designated forms below. Faxed or mailed requests will not be accepted.
- Requests MUST be sent at least six (6) weeks prior to event date
- Donations are limited to one(1) request per organization within a twelve-month period
- Priority is given to 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations with initiatives focused on youth development located within the Delaware Valley (Southern PA, Southern New Jersey, and Delaware)