2012 Sixers Go Green Night
April 7th vs. Orlando
In recognition of 2012 NBA Green Week, the 76ers will host Sixers Go Green Night during the April 7th game versus the Orlando Magic. The Sixers are raising awareness about different ways we all can be more environmentally conscious. Sixers Go Green Night will feature:
The Sixers and Cricket Wireless are encouraging ALL fans to bring in their old cell phones to the Go Green Game for a chance to win the following Grand Prize:
- Tickets to the April 17th game vs. Indiana
- Post-game meet and greet with Evan Turner
- Samsung Vitality and a free month of Muve Music service
First 300 fans that donate an old cell will receive a Go Green T-shirt. Fans can drop off their phones at the Cricket Wireless kiosk located in the 11th St. Atrium.
Sixers Green Zone
The Sixers Green Zone is an interactive and informational area where fans will be able to receive information, see demonstrations, and participate in fun activities that will help them lead a more eco-friendly lifestyle.
The Green Zone will include the following activities:
- Slam Dunk Recycling Station
- Recycling Fun
- Lowes Home Improvement (How-to display on energy efficient light bulbs, air conditioners, energy consumption, etc.)
- And MORE!