6th Annual Dog Walk
Sunday, April 8th 2018
8:00 AM CST
We are excited to announce a new location this year for our annual Dog Walk presented by Tito’s Handmade Vodka. We will be enjoying a sunrise walk with your favorite K9 along Galveston’s Seawall Promenade and finishing on Pleasure Pier.
$35$40 after March 18th. $45 day of event
- One canine + one walker
- T-shirt for the owner
- Doggie item for the canine
- Entry for both owner and canine into the Post Walk Party at Pleasure Pier
- One ticket to your choice of: Mar. 22 vs DET Apr. 3 vs WAS Apr. 5 vs POR
- Additional Rockets game tickets $30/per ticket
* Based on availability
Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier
2501 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, TX 77550
- 6:30am Check-in at Pleasure Pier
- 7:30am Clutch and RPD appearance
- 8:00am Dog Walk begins. Post Walk Party to follow.
- 9:30am End of Event
Packet Pick Up
Packet Pick Up location will be Toyota Center 1510 Polk Street, Houston, TX 77002. At the corner of La Branch and Clay Street outside of the Toyota Center Box Office windows.
- Thursday, March 22nd - 4:30PM to 8PM
- Tuesday, April 3rd - 5PM to 8PM
- Thursday, April 5th - 4:30PM to 8PM
FREE event parking will be available at Pleasure Pier parking lot located across the street from Pleasure Pier. Any vehicles that exit after 11AM will be charged $10 fee.
All participants will be required to check-in at the main entrance of Pleasure Pier. Dog Walk will begin at the main ramp and head West down the Seawall Promenade.
The walk will be approximately a little over 2 miles. Finish line will be located inside Pleasure Pier at the end of the pier.
Post Walk Party
Post Walk Party will begin immediately following the walk. All participants will be able to attend the Post Walk Party inside Pleasure Pier. We will have special appearances by Clutch, the Rockets Mascot, and the Rockets Power Dancers. We will have various prizes, games, entertainment and refreshments.