We want to hear from you!
Drop us a line and tell us what's on your mind. We now have multiple ways for you to get in touch with us.
For all methods: Please be sure to include your name and where you're from.
Have a question that you need answered but don't really want anyone else to see it? You can send it here. Note: Due to the number of requests we receive, we will not be able to respond to every e-mail, but we will read, and take into consideration, each and every message.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. go»
Mail it in!
The Houston Rockets welcome you to correspond directly to the players, coaches and/or front office staff by addressing your correspondence to them at the following address:
1510 Polk St.
Houston, TX 77002
Players do receive their mail periodically throughout the season. Please exercise caution if you send an item to be signed, as there is no guarantee that it will be returned.
- Please refer to our A to Z Guide to answer a variety of questions you may have about your visit to Toyota Center.
- For Rockets season, partial plan, and group tickets, please click here or call 713-627-DUNK.
- You can pick up your Rockets single-game tickets by ordering online at toyotacentertix.com or by calling 1-877-NBA-ROCKETS.
- Tickets to all other Toyota Center events may be purchased by ordering online at toyotacentertix.com or by calling 1-866-4HOU-TIX (877-820-0008 TDD Access)
- Ticket ordering phone hours are 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Sunday through Saturday
Tickets will be available for purchase at the Toyota Center box office
- Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturdays during team seasons (Rockets & Aeros) 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturdays during the team’s off-season, when Toyota Center is open for an event 10:00 a.m. - Event conclusion
- Please click here for available employment opportunities at Toyota Center
Thanks for logging on to Rockets.com, and we appreciate your support!