Houston Rockets players are an integral part of our community outreach programs. The Rockets for “Youth Ticket” program is just one way in which they give back. Each year, many of our players purchase season tickets on behalf of Houston area youth, who would otherwise not be able to attend a game. Throughout the season, tickets are donated to non-profit organizations who serve disadvantaged youth and families. Click here for an order form. You may fax your application to 713.758.7358.
Purpose of the program: Partner with non-profit organizations in the area for one
game to generate awareness for their cause and raise funds to support it through ticket
sales. Opportunity and exposure increase with an increased commitment from the
organization. There are 15 spots available for the 2010-11 Rockets season.
• Pre-purchased tickets (if any) can be resold at up to the printed full face value.
• All dollars collected on pre-purchased tickets including the difference between
discounted price and full ticket face value will be kept by the organization.
• Customized flyer created by the Houston Rockets for selected game with a ticket
offer and a portion of the ticket price to be donated back to the non-profit
• Online Link with promotion code to help with ticket sales.
Tier 2 (250 Pre-purchased or once 400 tickets is reached):
• Tier 1 opportunities
• One (1) table on the concourse during their selected game night to raise
awareness for non-profit.
• One (1) in-arena PSA announcement.
• Ten (10) spots in our on court experiences to be used by the organization.
• On court recognition and presentation of an autographed ball during halftime.
Tier 3 (500 Pre-purchased tickets):
• Tier 1 & 2 opportunities
• Availability to host a "Drive" at selected game (ex. Food Drive etc.) if applicable
• Game Night and "Drive" promoted using Rockets social networking sites
The participating non-profit organizations will compete to be the top non-profit of the
year. The organization who sells the most tickets will receive an additional $2 donation
from the Houston Rockets based on their total number of tickets sold.
Ways that non-profit organizations can promote the night:
• Have corporate donors purchase blocks of tickets
• Send mailings to their supporter database
• Send e-blasts to their supporter database, friends and family
• Have web presence on their site promoting the night
• Include information on their newsletter and e-newsletter
• Distribute flyers promoting the night at all branches and events where applicable.