Houston is our home; and as part of the Greater Houston community, we are proud to support hundreds of worthy charitable causes and events each year. However, due to the vast number of requests we receive, we unfortunately are not able to accommodate them all. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that your organization will receive a Houston Rockets donation item, but consideration will be given to groups that meet the following criteria.
Criteria for Receiving Donations
- All requests must be typed and submitted online at least four to six weeks prior to the event.
- Non-profit organizations must submit a copy verifying their 501(c)(3) status.
- Requests must include, date, time, and purpose of event.
- In accordance with NBA regulations, priorities are given to requests within 150 miles of Houston.
- Donations are made to animal related organizations that are solely focused on the wellbeing (shelter, medical care, adoptions) and ethical treatment of animals.
- Only one donation item may be granted per year.
- Donation request by non-charitable organizations or individuals will be reviewed and possibly granted at the discretion of the Houston Rockets. Priorities are given to non-profit organizations with certified 501(c)(3) status.
We would be happy to review any other opportunities to assist your organization in the future.