The partnersí within the Houston Rocket and Clutch City Foundation are asked to support hundreds of worthy charitable causes and events every year. We make all efforts to accommodate and consider as many requests as possible. Due to the number of request we receive, we are unfortunately not able to honor all requests.
To be considered for a donation item, you must be able to meet all the criteria within our guidelines:
- Donation requests must be received or printed, completed and mailed or faxed no later than 30 days prior to your need.
- All non-profit organizations must have a 501 (c)(3) tax exempt status. You must enter your organizationís valid tax Exempt ID # in order for your request to be considered. (Note* If you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the charity to complete the donation request )
- Priorities are given to requests within 75 miles of Houston where the majority of our fans live and work.
- We do not accept personal items to be mailed in or dropped off for signature of players and coaches.
- Multiple donations to single organizations in a calendar year (July-June) are rare. We also do not purchase ads.
Due to the large volume of requests received, there are no exceptions to the above guideline. Please note submitting a request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation. No calls please.
Please Send to:
1510 Polk St
Houston Tx, 77002
Thank you for considering Houston Rockets and Clutch City Foundation as a contributor. We wish you the best of luck with your fundraising efforts.