AWARDs, and ACCOLADES
- Performed over 1,400 school shows in front of over 900,000 students
- Hugged more Houstonians than anyone on the planet!
- YouTube Videos with Over 30 Million combined views, including over 11 million for his staged "Marriage Proposal Fail."
- NBA Mascot of the Year-2013 & 1st ever in 2005
- NBA Mascot Live Skit of the Year-2013, 2005
- NBA Mascot Video Skit of the Year-2013
- NBA Mascot Stunt of the Year-2013
- NBA Mascot Leadership Award-2010, 2009
- Contributing author, Chicken Soup for the Soul: Inside Basketball, published 2009
- Winner, Idea Conference’s Mascot Video Skit of the Year-2007, 2006, 2004
- Inducted into the Mascot Hall of Fame in 1st year of eligibility-2006
- Has Coached & Trained Over 400 Mascot Performers
- Named 5th most recognizable mascot of all time by USA Today-February, 2005
- 2003 gameops.com Mascot of the Year
- Performed in China, Russia, Taiwan, Mexico, Canada, Philippines, and for the Armed Forces in Bosnia, England & Kosovo
- Author of 7 children’s books with over 300,000 currently in circulation provided FREE to Houston area students
- Ran a 5K “In Full Gear” everyday for 13 consecutive days (low time of 24:36)-2013
- Biked from NASA’s Space Center Houston to Toyota Center “In Full Gear” (25 miles in 1:49)-2012
- Mascot Record for Longest Go-Kart Race (100 Laps Around Toyota Center)-2006
- Mascot Record for Riding Ferris Wheel (24 Consecutive Hours)-2005
- Mascot Record for Camping out on Toyota Center Balcony (112 Straight Hours)-2004
- Spokesperson for United Way of Greater Houston & Life Gift
With a state of the art arena, brand new in-arena center hung high definition score board measuring free throw line to free throw line, millions of friends across Houston, and an exciting team to support, approaching two decades with the Rockets, Clutch can't wait to see what the future will bring! Visit Clutch and the Rockets at www.rockets.com and friend him on Facebook. Clutch gives out lots of prizes and posts tons of photos from games and events, so check his page regularly to stay in the loop. To schedule Clutch at your next special event please call his trainer, Dominic Davila, at (713) 758-7347 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.