There is no doubt that the Toronto Raptors have the best fans in the NBA. The tremendous support you have shown for your Toronto Raptors has been overwhelming. Due to the amount of interest in Toronto Raptors Season Seats we are introducing a Season Seat Wait List.
The Toronto Raptors are incredibly excited for the future of this team and we would love for you to be a part of that future with us. If you are looking to purchase Season Seats for the 2016-17 Season, join our wait list today.
How much is it?
- $100 Per Seat (up to a maximum of 4 seats)
- A $100 deposit per seat will be applied towards a future Season Seat purchase. The deposit will not depend on desired seat location, all deposits will be $100
Why do I have to pay?
There are three reasons a fee is required to join the waitlist:
- To confirm your interest in purchasing Season Seats
- To reserve your spot on the waiting list
- So you are eligible to receive the benefits below
NOTE: The deposit fee will also be applied to your Season Seat Purchase once made
Season Seat Benefits:
- Savings of up to 40% per game when compared to single ticket dynamic prices
- The best available seat locations
- Priority access to purchase your seats for Playoffs
- Access to Special Events (Meet and Greets, Season Seat Holder Parties)
How Does It Work?
- Select your desired seat location/category (Upper Bowl, Lower Bowl, Premium Seating)
- You will be contacted regarding the opportunity to purchase Season Seats associated with the Deposit Category that you select
- Once you place your deposit you will receive a priority number
- Once available inventory has been identified our team of service representatives will defer to our wait list and select the name based on available location/category and priority number
- Once an offer is made, list members will be provided with a maximum of three business days to respond. If there is no response, that list member will forfeit their opportunity to purchase and the Raptors will move to the next number on the wait list
- In the event that you decline three (3) offers to purchase Season Seats, you will be reassigned a priority number at the bottom of the Toronto Raptors Season Seat Waiting List in accordance with the Toronto Raptors Season Seat Waiting List Official Terms and Conditions
NOTE: the deposit is non-refundable but can be used towards a future MLSE purchase
What do I get when I place my deposit to join the wait list?
- Priority Access to Season Seats before the general public
- Priority Access to purchase Playoff Tickets before General Public (when available)
- Priority Access to single tickets, half season and mini packs
- Access to VIP holds for select games
- What is the max amount of tickets I can purchase?
Each account can make a deposit of up to four seats, allowing them to purchase a MAXIMUM of four seats
NOTE: an individual/company/entity may only make one (1) Deposit in one (1) Deposit Category (i.e. an individual/company/entity cannot have more than one (1) priority number on the List, regardless of Deposit Category).
- Can I Change the Information on my account?
You can change your email and your phone number on our account manager
Please always make sure your information is up to date so for any reason we may need to contact you we can do so
If you need to update your information please click here
Your priority number on the wait list is non-transferable
- Do I need to join the wait list if I'm already a Season Seat Holder?
If you are looking to purchase seats in addition to the ones you already own, then yes you would have to join the wait list
For entire terms and conditions please click here
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership ("MLSE") would also like to use your contact information to contact you regarding offers and information related to ALL our sports teams and entertainment facilities that may be of interest to you. If you wish to receive such communications from MLSE, please click the applicable check boxes that are of interest to you here.
Please note that you may unsubscribe from certain communications at any time, by clicking on the "unsubscribe" button or by updating your preferences here.
NOTE: If you have opted not to receive offers and information from MLSE on a previous occasion this election will continue to apply. If you wish to customize the type of offers and information you would like to receive please click here.