NBA Pick 'n Roll presented by McDonald's, NBA.com's official bracket game, is now available on your cell phone too!
Think you've got the prognostication skills to challenge any expert pundit? Now you can predict your way through the postseason and win great prizes from wherever you are.
The participant who garners the most points over the course of the Playoffs and Finals could win a trip to see their favorite team in action! Ten first prize winners will also receive a $100 gift certificate to the NBA Store on NBA.com.
Play is simple:
Verizon Wireless is the Official Wireless
Service Provider of the NBA
• To register, simply send a text message with "88188" in "To" field and "NBA" in the "Message" field.
• You will then receive a NBA Pick ‘N Roll Wireless Game Message on your handset via text message prior to the start of each series of the Playoffs, asking you to pick the winning team and total number of games for each playoff series.
• Accumulate points for each series winner you pick -- and get a bonus for picking the correct number of games on top of the series winner.
• All you have to do is make your picks prior to the first game of each series.
• No Purchase Necessary to Participate or Win.
• Promotion starts following the determination of the NBA Playoffs 2005 First Round matchups and ends immediately prior to tip off of Game #1 of the NBA Finals 2005.
• Open to U.S. Residents 13+. Void Where Prohibited By Law.
• To participate via text message you will need to be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service, using a participating service provider, a two-way capable handset, and digital service.
• Participants will be charged $0.50 per series text message.
• Text messaging and Wireless service are not available in all areas.
• If you are not a wireless service subscriber or you are a wireless service subscriber and do not wish to enter via the above method, you may enter via mail-in entry click here for Official Rules and complete details.