|By Bill Walton|
"Isn't the Love It Live! Tour great?" Bill hosts longtime friend Bonnie Raitt prior to the taping of The Late Show with David Letterman.
10. Where else can you dance with the cheerleaders, make a fool out of yourself and still have the time of your life?
9. Hanging out with my newest best friend, Master P
8. Bonnie Raitt sitting on my lap, hoping the photographer needs to change film
7. See how fast I can go while still remaining in the earth's gravitational field
6. Get thoroughly searched four times to get on one plane; I am not a terrorist, they should have their own line
5. Trying to set the world record for most radio shows in a 24-hour period -- have you been on Sports Talk Istanbul today?
4. Testing the limits of sleep deprivation
3. Doing extensive research on which hotel will treat me the worst
2. Trying to see how many cell phones we can go burn through in one day, much less the tour
1. To be able to wear a tie-dyed shirt every day is my fondest dream come true. If I'm ever in charge, no one will ever be asked to wear a tie.