• Selected by Chicago in the second round of the 2017 NBA Draft (38th overall)... Acquired by Golden State on June 22, 2017, in a draft-night deal in exchange for cash considerations.
• At 2017 NBA Summer League in Las Vegas with the Warriors, averaged 5.0 points (.600 FG%, 1-3 FT), a team-high 9.0 rebounds, 1.6 assists and 2.00 steals in 21.6 minutes over five games... Had two games in which he grabbed more than 10 rebounds, including 16 boards to go along with six points, one steal and three blocks in 28 minutes of action in a win over Minnesota on July 12, 2017.
• Appeared in 104 games (62 starts) over three seasons with Oregon, averaging 7.8 points, 6.9 rebounds, 2.26 blocks, 1.5 assists and 1.07 steals in 24.9 minutes.
• Named 2017 Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year as a junior.
• Twice named to the Pac-12 All-Defensive Team (as a junior in 2016-17 and a freshman in 2014-15).
• Finished his career as Oregon’s leader in blocked shots (235) and field goal percentage (.610)... His 235 career blocks ranked fifth all-time in Pac-12 league history.•Owns three of the top five single-season blocks marks in Oregon history: 94 in 2014-15 (second), 88 in 2016-17 (third) and 53 in 2015-16 (fifth).
2016-17 HIGHLIGHTS WITH OREGON:
• As a junior at Oregon, appeared in 39 games (38 starts), averaging career highs with 10.9 points, 8.8 rebounds (sixth in the Pac-12), 1.8 assists and 1.26 steals to go with 2.26 blocks (second) in 28.9 minutes.
• Averaged 12.6 points, 13.2 rebounds, 3.00 blocks and 1.6 assists in 31.4 minutes in five games in Oregon’s run to the Final Four in the NCAA Tournament.
• Named Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year, the first to earn the accolade in school history.
• Earned All-Pac-12 Second Team and All-Defensive Team honors.
• Named the NCAA Midwest Regional Most Outstanding Player and All-Midwest Region Team.
• Set the single-season school record for field goal percentage, hitting a Pac-12 leading 63.6 percent from the field.•Grabbed 12-plus rebounds in six-straight NCAA Tournament games dating back to the 2016 NCAA Tournament (3/26/16-4/1/17), the first player to do so since Houston’s Hakeem Olajuwon did so in six-straight games in the 1983 and 1984 NCAA Tournaments.
• Recorded 13 points and a career-high 16 rebounds in the Final Four on 4/1 vs. North Carolina, recording his 10th double-double of the season.
• Tallied 11 points, 13 rebounds, a career-high-tying eight blocks and four assists in the Elite Eight on 3/25 vs. Kansas... His eight blocks were an Oregon NCAA Tournament record.
• Scored a career-high 26 points on 1/19 vs. California, breaking a Matthew Knight Arena record by shooting 91.7 percent from the field.
2015-16 HIGHLIGHTS WITH OREGON:
• As a sophomore at Oregon, appeared in 30 games (four starts), averaging 7.0 points, 5.4 rebounds, 1.77 blocks, 1.3 assists and 1.13 steals in 21.2 minutes while shooting a team-high 57.6 percent from the field.
• Averaged 6.3 points, 9.0 rebounds, 2.25 blocks and 1.25 steals in 27.5 minutes in four games in No. 1 seed Oregon’s run to the Elite Eight in the NCAA Tournament.
• Finished with 13 points, seven rebounds, three blocks and two steals in the Sweet 16 on 3/24 vs. Duke, helping Oregon reach the Elite Eight.
• Became Oregon’s career blocks leader in just his 50th game.
2014-15 HIGHLIGHTS WITH OREGON:
• As a freshman at Oregon, appeared in 35 games (20 starts), averaging 5.1 points, 6.1 rebounds, a career-high 2.69 blocks (first in the Pac-12) and 1.3 assists in 23.7 minutes.
• Averaged 7.0 points, 6.0 rebounds and 4.00 blocks in two games in the NCAA Tournament... Blocked a total of eight shots (four in each game) in the NCAA Tournament, making him Oregon’s career leader in blocks during NCAA Tournament play.
• Earned Pac-12 All-Freshman Team and Pac-12 All-Defensive Team honors.•Broke a school record with 94 blocks on the season, second-most all-time in Pac-12 history for single-season blocks by a freshman.
• Shot 59.7 percent from the field, the second-highest field goal percentage in a single season in Oregon history.
• Blocked a career-high eight shots on 1/10 vs. Arizona State, tying the single-game school blocks record... Finished the game with eight points and six rebounds in 27 minutes.
• Made his first collegiate start on 12/20 vs. Delaware State, scoring nine points, blocking four shots and grabbing four rebounds in 24 minutes.
• Made his collegiate debut on 11/14 vs. Coppin State, finishing with eight points, 12 rebounds, two blocks, two assists and one steal in 23 minutes.
High School History
During his senior year at Long Beach Poly (2012-13), averaged 13.6 points, 9.2 rebounds and 4.8 blocks per game... In high school, hit 66 percent from the field as a senior and 61 percent as a junior
Majored in general social science at Oregon