• Finished career ranked eighth in school history with 188 three-pointers. • Owns the 11th highest three-point percentage (38.7%) in school record books. • Selected as a member of the All-ACC second team in his junior year. • Made three or more three-pointers 31 times in 100 career appearances.
As a junior (2012-13):
• Averaged 13.9 points, 6.5 rebounds and 2.9 assists in 35 games played. • Made 88 three-pointers, the third most in a single season in North Carolina history. • Shot 43.6% from three-point range. • Earned First-Team ACC All-Tournament honors. • Finished third in the ACC in three-point percentage, fourth in three-pointers made, 13th in scoring and 14th in rebounding. • Converted at least one three in all but two games and made at least three three-pointers in 18 games and four or more nine times.
As a sophomore (2011-12):
• Averaged 8.8 points, 5.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists in 38 games played. • Led North Carolina in three-pointers made (71) and three-point percentage (38.2%). • Made 36.6% of North Carolina’s total threes.
As a freshman (2010-11):
• Averaged 6.1 points, 2.8 rebounds and 0.6 assists in 27 games played. • Sixth on the team in scoring and the second-leading scorer off the bench at 6.1 points per game. • Shot 29.6% from three-point range.
• A native of Kinston, North Carolina. • Majored in communications studies at the University of North Carolina. • Finished second behind John Wall in the AP Player of the Year voting for the state of North Carolina as a high school junior. • Selected to Jordan Brand and McDonald’s All-American teams as a senior at Kinston High. • Played on Chris Paul’s U15 AAU squad as a youth basketball player. • Named 2010 Mr. Basketball in North Carolina. • Follow Bullock on Twitter: @ReggieBullock35.